Top Ad 728x90

quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2016

Translat



01. Two Kiwis

02. Dad Left Alone With The Baby

03. When Dad Gets The Kids Ready For School

04. When Dad Is Giving Baby A Bath

05. Problem Solved

06. Ponytail Level: Dad

07. My Husband May Have Gone Too Far In Dressing Our Son Like An Old Man For School Today

08. She Wanted A Swing So He Became One

09. The Only Way My 3 Day-Old Daughter Would Fall Asleep. After Two Hours Of Carrying Her Around I Got Hungry

10. I Left My Husband With The Baby For Ten Minutes

11. This Is How I’ve Chosen To Spend My Father’s Day

12. My Son Was Joe Rogan For His First Halloween

13. I Asked My Brother How My Niece Was Doing And He Sent Me This. I Don’t Think He’s Taking Fatherhood Seriously

14. You Can Tell Me I’m A Bad Dad But This One Is Staying In The Baby Album


15. That Is How Dad Solved The Problem

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Top Ad 728x90